Summer Fun Activities – Looking for something fun to do? Check out the list below –
- Regal Movie Theaters in Hunt Valley has $1 movies every Tuesday and Wednesday from 10 – 5 pm
- Farmyard Timeout – 21133 Old York Road in Parkton – https://thefarmyardllc.farm/childrens-activities/ – offers a variety of farm related activities
- The Center for Maryland Agriculture and Farm Park – check out their calendar of activities or just enjoy a day on the farm https://www.baltimorecountymd.gov/departments/recreation/countyparks/mostpopular/agcenter.html
- Oregon Ridge in Hunt Valley hosts many activities and has a great playground – https://www.oregonridgenaturecenter.org/pdf/TrailblazerSpringSummer21.pdf
- Cromwell Valley Park by the Loch Raven Reservoir offers free summer activities and is a great place to take a picnic and enjoy the outdoors. They also offer service related activities for our high schoolers in need of service hours – https://cromwellvalleypark.org/event_calendar/
- Check out Home Depot and Lowes websites for their Kid’s Workshops – they fill up quickly so be sure to plan ahead
As always – it is a good idea to call ahead to be confirm any activities you are planning to attend. If you have suggestions for places to go or fun things to do please let Lisa know – Lturner@casabaltco.org.