Congratulations! You are about to start a new club at your school and help children in foster care. Before its official, here are a few things you need to do:
- Review the Start a School CASA Club page to get an understanding of CASA and Club expectations.
- Identify a core group of interested students.
- Meet your school’s requirements to form a student group on your campus.
- Choose a teacher or administrator to serve as your club’s adviser.
- Complete and submit the application form.
Application form must be filled out completely. Please note that a campus chapter is required to have one official adviser who is a member of your school’s faculty, staff or administration.