- National Suicide and Crisis Lifeline
- 988 & website
- General Maryland Help Connection hotline
- 211 & website
- Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline
- (800) 422-4453 & website
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- (800) 799-7233 & website
- National Sexual Assault Hotline
- (800) 656-4673 & website
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health National Hotline
- (800) 662-4357 & website
- National Human Trafficking Hotline
- 1-888-373-7888 & website
- Child advocates and volunteers represent abused and neglected children in juvenile court for foster homes, child welfare services and child care.
- A nonprofit network supporting and promoting court appointed volunteer advocacy throughout the country for abused and neglected children so that they can thrive in safe environment.
Youth Empowered Society/YES Drop-in Center
- Provides a safe space for youth ages 14-25 who are homeless and on their own to get basic needs met and connect to important resources.
DHR (MD social services)
- Provides explanations of state guidelines, programs and services as well as contact information and related links.