Updated July, 2022
CASA During COVID-19
Although many things have changed since COVID first started, we continue to take precautions to ensure that everyone is safe and comfortable.
- We require that all Volunteers, Staff & Board be fully vaccinated and boosted, as appropriate.
- Volunteers are back to seeing their kids in-person - court remains virtual.
- Our office is equipped with air purifiers and we have extra masks and hand sanitizer as needed.
- Masks are optional in the office for anyone who is vaccinated; masks are required for anyone unvaccinated.
- Our office is OPEN! Staff is on a hybrid schedule with core in-office days on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Come see us!
Thank you to our Volunteers!
The safety and health of our volunteers and our youth are of the utmost importance. We thank you for all that you do and we hope that you and your families remain safe and healthy.
See here for Circuit Court COVID-19 updates → MD Circuit Court COVID-19 updates